Hey guys! Welcome to my blog! This page includes a little more about me- so you know who exactly is behind the screen writing these posts (usually on my desk- with a plant to my left, a Buddha ornament to my right & a candle burning in the background).
I don’t know about you but i find it so hard to write about myself. So here are 10 random facts about me, so you can get to know me a little bit more.
1) I have a huge family. It begins with my Mam, Dad & no-longer-so-little brother. I have 2 aunts, 2 uncles, 2 nannas, 1 grandma, 2 grandas, 2 cousins & countless extended family from both sides.
2) I have an amazing boyfriend- we have big plans for the future.
3) I have 2 pet African Pygmy Hedgehogs called Pippa & Autumn.
4) I am in my final year of university to become a psychiatric nurse- and have secured full time employment for when i graduate.
5) I used to dream of becoming an actress & would love to get back into performing arts when i have more free time.
6) My favourite animal, other than a hedgehog, is an elephant.
7) I am a Pescatarian.
8) I am extremely passionate about Mental Health & ending the stigma.
9) I love to dye my hair. Red, purple, brown, blonde, grey, blue, red, brown, ginger. At the minute i have Auburn hair for winter & love it (for now).
10) I always stay super organised. I make lists after lists after lists- for everything.
Now THAT was a lot easier. Hopefully you will keep an eye on my blog to find out more about what i’ve been up to. I hope you like what you see!
Kayleigh Rose x