- 1. Chicken Recipes For Dinner
- 2. Chicken Recipes For Dinner Easy
- 3. Chicken Recipes For Dinner Healthy
- 4. Chicken Recipes For Dinner Casserole
- 5. Chicken Recipes For Dinner Baked
- 6. SALSA CHICKEN
- 7. Chicken Recipes For Dinner Crockpod
- 8. Chicken Recipes For Dinner Pasta
Chicken Recipes For Dinner
Delicious Chicken Recipes For Dinner consisting of roasts, casseroles, boneless, baked, healthy, crockpod, pasta. Discover chicken dishes for each event at below.
Garlic Butter Chicken and Potatoes Skillet
Garlic Butter Chicken and Potatoes Skillet –– One skillet. Fantastic flavors. This chicken recipe is pretty much the easiest and tastiest supper for any weeknight! Thirty minutes is all it requires to transform chicken and potatoes into a flavor-packed meal. Plus, it needs practically absolutely no cleanup!
Ingredients list for the chicken recipe with potatoes
- The marinade
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (or coconut amino if you’& rsquo; re strictly paleo)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce (we used Sriracha)
- Fresh broken pepper
1. To make the garlic butter chicken with potatoes: In a big bowl, integrate the chicken strips with soy sauce, olive oil, pepper, and hot sauce. Set aside to marinate while you prepare potatoes.
2. Parboil the potatoes in boiling salted water for 8 minutes. This will speed up cooking time in the frying pan and guarantee a good golden crust on the potatoes.
3. In a big skillet over medium-high heat, mix 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1 tablespoon butter. When butter is melted, add drained pipes potatoes. Prepare potatoes for about 4 minutes, stir and prepare an extra 4-5 minutes until potatoes are golden and fork-tender. Transfer sauteed potatoes to a plate and reserved.
4. Keep the exact same frying pan over medium heat and include staying 2 tablespoons butter, lay the chicken strips in one layer in the skillet, keeping the drained marinade for later on. Add garlic and red chili pepper flakes to the chicken. Cook chicken strips on each side for 1 minute each up until perfectly browned –– adjust timing depending upon how you like your grilled chicken.
5. Stir in the reserved marinade and cook with chicken till the marinade is cooked. Include the fresh herbs and give a fast stir. Then include the sauteed potatoes back to the pan and heat through. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper if necessary.
6. Remove from heat and serve instantly your Garlic Butter Chicken Recipe with sauteed Potatoes, garnished with more crushed chili pepper, fresh herbs, and a spray of parmesan cheese over the Chicken and Potatoes if you like.
The Best Baked Chicken
Baked Chicken to Diet For Dinner– Baked Brown Súgar Garlic Chicken is the best and júicy chicken ever. It is baked to crisp-tender perfection and ready in less than 30 minútes. This dish is súper flavorfúl and the sweet and savory saúce makes it so múch better!
- 4 Boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 4 Garlic cloves, minced
- 4 Tbs brown súgar
- 3 tsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and spray baking dish with oil (I úsed my Mistobaked chicken filled with olive oil…if yoú don’t have one of these, get one! I have two, one filled with olive oil and one filled with vegetable oil).
- Pút the olive oil in a small pan and saúte the garlic úntil it is tender.
- Remove the olive oil and garlic from heat and add the brown súgar.
- Place chicken breasts into the baking dish and spread the brown súgar and garlic mixtúre over top of the chicken.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30-45 minútes or úntil the chicken is cooked completely throúgh.
Chicken Recipes For Dinner Easy
One Pot Cheesy Chicken Rice and Broccoli
How to make Cheesy Chicken Rice and Broccoli
Some one pot recipes call for everything to be dumped and cooked together at the same time. This One Pot Cheesy Chicken Rice and Broccoli cooks a few of the things in stages. First, cook the onions in your pan (I always use my cast iron enamel pot for these recipes), then add your chicken and cook for a few minutes. Then add the rice and liquids. When the rice is nearly cooked you’ll add the broccoli and then the cheese! Done! This is one of my favorite one pot meals and we keep making it over and over. I hope you enjoy this recipe with your family!
- 1 1/2 pound chicken breast cut into one-inch pieces
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ medium yellow onion diced
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 cups broccoli cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups uncooked extra long grain white rice
- 2 cups shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
In a large pot, over medium-high heat, add the olive oil. Once shimmering, add the onions and saute for 2-3 minutes.
Season chicken with the salt and pepper and add to the pot. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until there is no more pink visible.
Add the garlic and cook for one minute.
Add the rice, chicken broth, and water. Cover with a lid and turn the heat down to low.
Cook for 15 minutes stirring halfway through.
After 15 minutes remove the lid, stir the broccoli in, cover again and cook for 7-8 more minutes until the rice is cooked and tender.
Remove from heat and stir in 1 cup of cheese. Once stirred in, sprinkle the remaining cheese on top and cover for a few minutes to allow the cheese to melt. Serve while warm.
Chicken Recipes For Dinner Healthy
To Make grilled CIlantro Lime Chicken you will need:
- Fresh boneless, skinless chicken
- Garlic, minced or crushed
- Fresh Squeezed lime juice
Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl or ziplock bag and use right away or marinate up to 24 hours in the Refridgerator.
Grill the chicken on an outdoor grill or indoors in a heavy duty cast iron pan or skillet (<-this is the one I use and my favorite for grilling chicken!). Use an instant-read thermometer and cook until the temperature reached 160F or until the chicken is firm and no longer pink.
While the chicken is grilling, prepare the salsa by chopping up (as big or small as you’d like) avocado, tomato, onion, and cilantro. Gently combine the chopped veggies along with with a drizzle of lime and a dash of salt & pepper.
To prepare ahead of time: prepare no longer than 2 hours ahead of time and cover the avocado salsa with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Chicken Recipes For Dinner Casserole
This healthier Broccoli Chicken Casserole recipe is made with your choice of pasta, tender chicken and broccoli, and the most delicious creamy cheddar mushroom sauce.
Let’s make some chicken casserole!
CHICKEN BROCCOLI CASSEROLE INGREDIENTS:
Ok! Before we get to the full recipe below, let’s talk about our shopping list. To make this broccoli chicken casserole recipe, you will need:
- Pasta: Literally any type of pasta that you love best will work here — traditional (semolina), whole-wheat, gluten-free, egg, or any other kinds of alternative-grain pastas that you prefer.
- Broccoli: You can either use fresh broccoli (about 1 large head, cut into florets) or frozen broccoli (about 1 pound) for this recipe.
- Mushrooms: I love the flavor of baby bella (cremini) mushrooms in this broccoli casserole recipe. But any of your favorite mushrooms will do.
- Creamy sauce stuff: Butter (or olive oil), onion, garlic, flour, stock (chicken or veggie), milk (any kind), Dijon, salt and pepper.
- Sharp cheddar cheese: I really recommend buying a block of good-quality aged sharp cheddar for this recipe, and then shredding it yourself.
- Chicken: Any cooked chicken will work for this recipe! You can use my favorite baked chicken breasts recipe or sauté two breasts in olive oil in a skillet until cooked through. Or for a shortcut, feel free to shred a rotisserie chicken.
HOW TO MAKE THIS CASSEROLE:
To make this broccoli chicken casserole recipe, simply…
- Cook the pasta and broccoli. Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling water (don’t forget to generously salt the water!) until it is al dente. But — plot twist! — toss the broccoli florets into the water about 1 minute before the pasta is done cooking to give it a quick cook too. Drain both.
- Make the mushroom sauce. Meanwhile, we’ll work on the sauce. Sauté the onion, followed by the mushrooms and garlic in butter (or oil) until softened. Stir in some flour and let it cook for 1 minute (this will help to thicken the sauce). Then add in the stock, milk, Dijon, salt and pepper, and cook until the sauce reaches a simmer. Stir in half of the shredded cheese, taste, and adjust any seasonings as needed.
- Put everything together. In a large 9 x 13-inch baking dish, give everything a good toss — the cooked pasta, broccoli, mushroom sauce and chicken — until combined.
- Bake. Bake uncovered for 15 minutes. Then remove pan from the oven, sprinkle the remaining cheddar cheese evenly on top of the casserole, and bake for 10 more minutes or until the cheese is nice and melty.
- Enjoy! Serve nice and warm, garnished with extra black pepper and/or fresh herbs, if desired.
Chicken Recipes For Dinner Baked
Easy Baked Salsa Chicken
Boneless, skinless chicken breasts stay juicy baked in this beautiful Homemade Restaurant Style Salsa, getting all the flavors from tomatoes, onions, jalapenos, and garlic.
Incredibly simple and SO easy to make, this Baked Salsa Chicken is always the perfect recipe for when you’re short on time, but still want a delicious, homemade dinner.
HOW TO MAKE BAKED SALSA CHICKEN
This easy recipe needs just a few ingredients and it’s a snap to prepare.
If time allows, start with making your own Salsa. BUT, if you want to use store-bought, that’s cool, too. Just choose your favorite chunky salsa.
- Preheat oven to 375˚F.
- Warm some olive oil in a skillet.
- Season chicken breasts with a mixture of seasonings, herbs, salt, and pepper; transfer chicken to skillet and cook for 2 minutes per side, or until just browned. For the seasonings; you can also use store-bought or homemade taco seasoning mix.
- Cover the bottom of a baking dish with salsa. Arrange chicken on top and add more salsa over each chicken breast.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until chicken is done.
- Add shredded cheese on top and bake for 4 more minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand 5 minutes, then serve.
Chicken Recipes For Dinner Crockpod
Crockpot Chicken and Mushrooms
HOW TO MAKE SLOW COOKER MUSHROOM CHICKEN
There are just a few simple steps to make this easy crock pot recipe:
- Brown the chicken. You might be tempted to skip this step, but I think it’s worth the effort to take a few minutes to sear the chicken in a skillet before adding it to your slow cooker. Browning the chicken adds flavor to the finished dish.
- Sauté the mushrooms and onions. Since you’ll already have a hot skillet on the stove, you’ll also sauté the mushrooms, onions and garlic before adding them to your slow cooker. Again, this adds depth of flavor to the crockpot chicken and mushrooms.
- Add ingredients to the slow cooker. You’ll season the chicken and mushrooms with salt, pepper, dried oregano, garlic powder and paprika. Finally, add one cup of chicken broth. The broth will be absorbed later when you add the orzo to the slow cooker.
- Slow cook. You can cook the chicken and mushrooms on low for 4 to 5 hours, or on high for 2 to 2 1/2 hours. Different slow cookers can cook slightly differently, so use an instant read thermometer to check that your chicken is cooked through. Chicken should be cooked to 165 degrees F.
- Stir in the orzo during the last 20 minutes of cook time. Once the chicken is cooked, you’ll stir in uncooked orzo pasta. Make sure that all of the orzo is in contact with the broth in the slow cooker. Cook on high for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the orzo is tender.
CROCKPOT BONELESS, SKINLESS CHICKEN THIGHS
Boneless, skinless chicken thighs are perfect for this recipe because they stay moist in the crockpot. The recipe instructions below give the cook time for boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
CROCKPOT BONE-IN CHICKEN THIGHS
If you prefer to use bone-in chicken thighs, be sure to follow the recommended step of sautéing the chicken in a skillet before adding it to your slow cooker. This helps to brown and crisp the skin. You may need to add about one hour to the cook time if using bone-in chicken thighs.
CROCKPOT BONELESS, SKINLESS CHICKEN BREASTS
Boneless, skinless chicken breasts will work well in this recipe. If using chicken breasts, you don’t need to brown the chicken before adding it to your crockpot. Since you don’t need a skillet for the chicken, you may want to skip the step of sautéing the mushrooms, onion and garlic to save time, although you will sacrifice some flavor. Use the same cook time as for boneless chicken thighs.
COOKING TIPS FOR CROCKPOT CHICKEN AND MUSHROOMS
- For the richest flavor, be sure to sauté the chicken, mushrooms and onions before adding them to your crockpot.
- Crimini (baby bella) mushrooms are my favorite in this recipe. Regular white button mushrooms also work well.
- I like to serve this dish with grated Parmesan cheese and fresh parsley.
Chicken Recipes For Dinner Pasta
HOW TO MAKE CREAMY WHITE WINE PARMESAN SAUCE:
First, melt butter in the pan, then add diced yellow onion and minced garlic cloves to pan. Start cooking on medium high until onions and garlic are translucent, about 2 minutes. Next add chopped scallions and diced tomatoes and cook them until softened.
Once you soften scallions and tomatoes, you will add flour to pan and whisk to combine. This will help thicken the sauce. Now add heavy cream, wine and seasonings! Next, bring the mixture to a boil and then reduce heat to simmering point.
WHEN TO ADD CHEESE
Once you reduce the heat, add ½ cup of shredded Parmesan cheese. In order to incorporate it well, make sure to use a whisk. Or mix with a wooden spoon until you have a smooth mixture.
HOW AND WHEN TO COOK PASTA:
Cook 12 oz of spaghetti according to your package instructions. Do it after you make the sauce so that pasta is fresh. Besides, when pasta is hot it can absorb the sauce very well making it so very tasty. If you like pasta that is neither too hard nor too soft, always cook it Al Dente. You will drain, but not rinse the pasta in order for the sauce to stick.
FINAL ASSEMBLY OF ITALIAN CHICKEN PASTA DISH
Add cooked pasta to the skillet with the sauce and stir to combine on low heat for 2-4 minutes. Taste and add more salt an seasoning if needed. Next, return chicken to skillet on top of the pasta. Allow it to warm up for an additional 5 minutes. Serve chicken either on top or next to pasta and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, if desired.