HAPPY NEW YEAR! WELCOME TO 2018!
I hope everyone had a wonderful night bringing in the New Year. I don’t know about you- but I have high hopes for this one. On New Years Eve we danced the night away, ate our weight in Tapas at ‘Flavour’ and drank way more than we should have- but after a delicious meal at my Grandparents house on New Years Day, we soon recovered.
Now, let’s get to it. Resolutions. This happens every single year where the majority of people make a New Years resolution to change something in order to achieve a personal goal or otherwise improve their own, or someone else’s, life. It’s just not very often people stick to this- unfortunately. According to a Comres Global Study, which you can see here, the most common resolutions so far surround being more active and losing weight, changing diet and lifestyle choices, learning a new skill or hobby or to spend more time with family and friends. All of those common ideas are positive, so isn’t it a shame we find it difficult to fulfil these personal yearly goals? Myself included.
I am going to make a conscious effort this year to stick to my resolutions. I am going to write them in my journal, look at them every day & remind myself to focus on achieving my goals. Here are my resolutions this year:
- Take regular time out to focus on me and my personal well-being.
- Be super efficient with money- hopefully, 2018 will be my year for moving onwards and upwards!
- Remain consistent with my blog. Grow, learn & meet likeminded people along the way.
- Ensure to keep in regular contact with family & friends- no matter what life throws at us.
- Plan my meals and find time to cook new, interesting dishes.
Have you made any New Years Resolutions? What have you been up to over the past few days? Again, I hope you had a fabulous New Year and I’d love to hear from you.
Thanks for reading,
Kayleigh Rose x